May 17, 2020
Together we pray . . .
LORD Jesus, how grateful we are for Culmore UMC, for it is truly holy ground! It is where we plan to continue to worship You in spirit and in truth, if that is Your will for us.
LORD, You showed us how to respond, to situations where there are others who do not act in ways that are pleasing to You. You responded immediately to correct the situations where there was action that was offensive, showing lack of respect to God and to others. Give us the courage to stand up for all You have taught us about how others are to be treated! AMEN
Culmore Family & Friends, Lord, in your mercy…
pray for God’s grace and protection for all the kids staying at home while schools are closed because of the Coronavirus
· pray for God’s grace and provision for the ACCA Child Development Center, that has reopened on a limited basis so that the parents can go to work
· Ajit and Daisy encountering challenges in building a school for girls
in India and needing our prayers
· Joy living with Patrick’s family in Sterling for a few weeks during cleanup following a kitchen fire
· pray for God’s grace and provision for our community, and all the ways we are affected by the Coronavirus situation
· pray for all the state Governors struggling to make such difficult decisions relating to returning our freedom to move around
· Linn Schofield’s sister Sherrill at home with the LORD, leaving behind her daughter Sarah, with whom she had a close relationship
· Please cover the Hermitage, and other facilities offering homes to those who can no longer live on their own, and keep them safe havens
· We pray for God’s healing grace for all those who are ill, and for their loved ones, who are affected in so many ways
· LORD Jesus, be present in each family and situation, the source of our strength and peace in times of stress and distress
· Abba, people need to work to make a living, so please make a way for that to happen, and provide for situations where it is not possible
· Jehovah-Jireh, Our Provider, keep all those on the “front lines” safe from harm
· our dear friend Carol McSween-Brooks praising God for her full recovery from severe Coronavirus!
· Jerry Francisco and Shiela Flamiano’s Mother both recovering from the Coronavirus, praise God!
· many others praising God for negative COVID19 tests!
· prayers needed for our loved ones with possible Coronavirus diagnoses
· Lorna Medina recovering at home from a knee replacement
· Tess Cabucos with new cancer treatments
· Yollie with difficulties in her back and other health issues
· Cindy suffering with cancer, surrounded by her family at home in Baltimore
· others living with cancer: Isabel’s friend Tim Morham; Will’s friend, Larry Bittinger, Dolores, Bobbie, Rakie, Ginny, Paula, Barbara, Brock, Winston, Diane, Richard, Dave, Benjamin, Rey, Renee, Courtney, Roseanne’s friend Mike, Rosalina Figuracion’s niece Thelma, Debbie, Heather’s cousin Julie with stage 4
Our Ministries & Support
Father, we pray for the covering of Your grace over the Culmore community as we wait out the time spent at home. Show us how we can still be of service
to Your kingdom!