COMMUNITY PRAYER October 18, 2020
Together we pray . . .
Gracious Father, we live in a culture where too many people consider faith in You to be irrelevant—because they don’t see it making a difference, either in their own lives, or the lives of others.
We want to have lives in which Your abundant grace are truly there for everyone else to see. We need you to bring it to our attention when our actions and words do not match up with our faith in You, and what Your Word has shown us is important.
Show us the way You want US to make a difference in the lives of others! AMEN
Culmore Family & Friends
Lord, in Your mercy…
· The Sul/Kang/Owenby family welcoming baby Ethan!!!
· The Presidential election is ongoing as absentee ballots are being counted, and our votes are important!
· Father, we pray for Your grace and healing for President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania, who have both been diagnosed with COVID-19; President Trump has mild symptoms but is in the “at risk” category because of his age
· We also pray for healing for Virginia’s Governor Ralph Northam and First Lady Pamela as they both tested positive for COVID-19, but have no or mild symptoms
· Father God, be present with our national leaders as they proceed with responding to the President’s nomination of Judge Amy Barrett, a woman of faith, to fill the vacant Supreme Court opening
· Be with us as we too decide to “open up” to continue our service to the Culmore community, and prepare ourselves and our building.
children/youth: pray for our children who are back “in school” from home, and for the support they need from their families and schools
· pray for God’s grace and provision for the ACCA Child Development Center, that has reopened on a limited basis so that the parents can go to work, where there have been some COVID-19 cases
· Ajit and Daisy encountering challenges in building a school for girls
in India and needing our prayers
· pray for God’s grace and provision for our community, and all the ways we are affected by the Coronavirus situation
· Abba Father, we give You our families, for Your loving care and provision!
· pray for all of us to be wise as our Governors make important decisions relating to restrictions on our movements
· we pray Your love and grace and blessing for all the businesses returning to regular service, for their safe operation for everyone
· please cover the Hermitage, and other facilities offering homes to those who can no longer live on their own, and keep them safe havens
· we pray for God’s healing grace for all those who are ill, and for their loved ones, who are affected in so many ways
· LORD Jesus, be present in each family and situation, the source of our strength and peace in times of stress and distress
· Jehovah-Jireh, Our Provider, keep all those on the “front lines” safe from harm
physical healing: Anching Francisco
· Auntie Evelyn now at home with the LORD
· many others praising God for negative COVID19 tests!
· prayers needed for our loved ones with possible Coronavirus diagnoses
· Tess Cabucos with new cancer treatments
· Yollie with difficulties in her back and other health issues
· Carol Johnson continuing life-sustaining processes at Loudon Hospital
· others living with cancer: Isabel’s friend Tim Morham; Will’s friend, Larry Bittinger, Dolores, Bobbie, Rakie, Ginny, Paula, Barbara, Brock, Winston, Diane, Richard, Dave, Benjamin, Rey, Renee, Courtney, Roseanne’s friend Mike, Rosalina Figuracion’s niece Thelma, Debbie, Heather’s cousin Julie in hospice care with stage 4 cancer
Our Ministries & Support
Father, we pray for the covering of Your grace over the Culmore community as we wait out the time spent at home. Show us how we can still be of service to Your kingdom to the fullest extent possible!